Política de Privacidad de MONDRAGON People
MONDRAGON Corporación Cooperativa S. COOP. (hereinafter, MONDRAGON), NIF No. F20350823, domiciled at Paseo José María Arizmendiarrieta 5, registered in the Register of Cooperatives under No. 162 on 08/02/1991, and registered in the Register of Cooperatives of the Basque Country under No. 2/91, folio GUI-324, record 324.
2. What data do we process?
We process and store all the data that the “Applicant” (Registered User) provides through the MONDRAGON People Employment Portal. We collect the necessary data to guarantee access and all services and features contained in it from a multichannel environment:
- The data that the applicant provides in the registration process,
- If the applicant chooses the option of Social Login for the registration, the data whose communication is authorised by the applicant through the selected Social Network,
- Data that MONDRAGON can infer from statistical data,
- Information collected through cookies (see cookies policy).
Each form specifies the data that should be provided for the provision of the service, without which it will not be possible to sign up in the employment portal or make use of the services provided.
The data shall be processed by MONDRAGON while the Applicant makes use of the Service. In the event that the Applicant is inactive in the Service for a period of twelve (12) months, MONDRAGON shall delete the data from the profile and shall cancel the account, considering that the profile has been outdated and threatens the quality of the personal data.
3. Purpose. What does the applicant consent to when providing their data?
The “MONDRAGON People” Employment Portal allows applicants to manage the job search with 2 clear features:
- Signing up for different job offers from companies associated with MONDRAGON.
- Subscribing to the Alert service indicating their preferences (companies and areas in which they would like to work). In this service, the applicant is kept informed about job offers and training, newsletters, communications and information of interest regarding the preferences marked.
The applicant expressly accepts the processing of the data provided in order to use the Portal;
- Access to all its contents and features
- Management of the selection processes registration
- Sending communications by electronic means for the following purposes:
- Requesting an update for the CV
- Offers of employment and information of interest of the companies or work areas that the applicant has selected in their preferences.
- Application for downloading the B4work App, a brand owned by Talent Clue Solutions, S.L.
This will require that the applicant prepares a profile or segment their data, in order to receive the communications in a customised way. The applicant may object to this procedure, at any time, following the indications of item 6 of this policy.
4. Obligations of the Applicant
The Applicant undertakes to ensure the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, to keep them updated, and to communicate to MONDRAGON any modification thereof.
5. Are the data communicated to third parties?
a. Public Administration, Courts, and Tribunals
If the governmental authorities, such as the state security bodies, Judges and/or Courts, request or require information, or if it is necessary to present it to comply with any Law, MONDRAGON shall communicate to said third parties the data being formally requested.
6. How can the Applicant exercise their rights of access, deletion, rectification, portability, and opposition?
The applicant can always modify their data and/or unsubscribe from the Service, when they wish, by accessing their applicant profile on the MONDRAGON People portal.
In addition, the Applicant may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability and oppose the processing of their personal data by writing to MONDRAGON Corporación Cooperativa S. COOP., identified in the first item of this Policy, or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the Applicant should include a copy of their national identity document, passport, or another valid document that identifies them.
7. Security measures and confidentiality of information.
MONDRAGON has adopted the appropriate security measures in its systems and files. It has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by the applicant through the Portal, thus ensuring its integrity and confidentiality.
8. What if the Applicant is a minor?
9. Cookies Policy