1. COOKIES USE: WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES OF THIS WEBSITE
You can change and manage the configuration of our cookies using the drop-down menu that appears the first time you access our website, or by following the instructions in this policy. If you continue without changing the configuration we will understand that you consent to them.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are different types of cookies:
- Depending on who manages and uses them, they can be classified into:
- Own cookies: those sent to your browser from our servers and web domains, which we use ourselves.
- Third-party cookies: sent from a server or web domain not directly managed by ourselves, but by a third-party entity (e.g. Google services) which also uses them.
- Bearing in mind that in the case of using third-party cookies, if the cookie configuration of the system for this website does not allow the user to reject them, once accepted, they will have to do so via the options of the browser used, or the system established by the third-party entity.
- You can find out more information about the transfers to third countries which, where relevant, carried out by the third parties identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in the section “Owner/Knows the third-party”).
- Depending on the time they are active:
- Session cookies: these allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means they are memorised and are only valid during the time that an active session lasts, in other words, during your visit to the website, with no cookies being stored on your device.
- Permanent cookies: these remain on your device and our website reads them every time you visit. These cookies stop functioning after a specific date.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical/functional cookies: these improve the browsing and proper functioning of the website.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies statistically measure and analyse the number of users and how they use the service in order to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioural cookies: these cookies analyse the Internet browsing habits in order to show advertising associated with the browsing profile.
4. HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE COOKIES?
Among the most common browsers:
- Firefox: Options\Privacy\Tracking\Choose which websites not to track
- Chrome: Chrome menu\Settings\Show advanced options\Privacy\Content settings\Cookies\Block cookies
- Safari: Preferences\Privacy\Block cookies
- Explorer: Tools\Internet options\Privacy\Settings scroll to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies and then click Accept.
By completely blocking the cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying properly. Bear in mind that if you do not accept our cookies, you will not be able to use the access for clients section, the clients’ extranet nor personalise the font size.
5. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 day||Cookie for determining whether other cookies may be installed|
|wp-wpml_current_language||1 week||Cookie for storing language settings|
|_ga / _gid||2 years / 24 hours||Cookies used by Google Analytics for gathering access statistics.|
|_gat||1 minute||Cookies used by Google Analytics for gathering access statistics.|
|_gali||1 minute||Cookies used by Google Analytics for gathering access statistics.|
For further information about us, please read our Legal Disclaimer or send an email to the following address email@example.com