Cookies Policy of MONDRAGON
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way a device is used, they can be used to recognise to user.
In compliance with the cookie notification that appears in the footer of the website, the user expressly accepts, for the use of this website, the treatment of information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned, except if you have modified the configuration of your browser to reject the use of them.
It does not obtain data on your personal name or postal address from where you are connected. The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, language, the social networks on which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from where you are accessing is assigned, number of new users, frequency and reoccurrence of visits, visit time, browser and operator, or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
4. How long are cookies stored?
The cookies have an expiry date, which can range from the time the session lasts to a specified future date from which they cease to be operational. Our list details the period of time during which cookies shall remain stored on your computer. Many cookies are temporary and will disappear as soon as you finish the session. Other cookies are “permanent”, which means that they will be stored in the computer during the time established on the list.
5. Types of cookies used?
Specifically, MONDRAGON uses, on its websites, the following cookies for the purposes indicated below:
|Cookie name||Period of storage||Description / purpose|
|CONSENT||6 months||Google: user preferences|
|__utma||2 years||Google analytics:statistical control of visits|
|1P_JAR||1 week||Transfers data to Google|
|NID||6 months||Google Maps: map viewing|
|CONSENT||6 months||YouTube: user preferences and video viewing|
|BX||6 months||Flickr: user preferences|
|__qca||5 years||Vimeo: user preferences and video viewing|
|__cfduid||5 years||CloudFlare Service: reliable Web traffic identification|
|SIDCC||3 months||A security cookie to protect user data from unauthorised access|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 years||mondragon-corporation: It indicates that you have seen the privacy and cookies policy notification|
|PHPSESSID||session||mondragon-corporation: A session identifier provided by PHP to differentiate user sessions|
|_gat_UA-41672414-2||10 minutes||mondragon-corporation: It limits the number of requests that are made|
The cookies used on the MONDRAGON websites are divided into:
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that are not stored in the user’s device, disappearing after the session ends. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website and provide the services we offer through it.
- Permanent cookies: They are cookies that are stored in the user’s device and allow the retrieval of the browsing information in the next visit. They have an expiry date, but this is extended to beyond the end of the session. These cookies allow us to customise your visits through your preferences (for example, country and language).
MONDRAGON uses third-party services, including the cookie technology, to conduct audience analytics. The website http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics provides more detailed information about how MONDRAGON uses third-party services to collect and use information about its website.
6. How are cookies blocked and/or deleted?
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can configure the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
In any case, the user may delete MONDRAGON cookies installed on their device at any time, by following the procedure established in the Help section of your browser.