- Jose Miguel Lazkanotegi, new chairman of Ikerlan
- Ikerlan grows 5,7% in 2019, strengthening its client portfolio and increasing its in-house research projects
- The MIRAGED project will develop digital twins to further improve industry 4.0
- IKERLAN participates in the European ELASTIC project to develop the technological basis for future intelligent mobility systems
- Mondragon Assembly to deliver another 6 mask manufacturing lines by early june
Mondragon is one of the leading Spanish business groups, integrated by autonomous and independent cooperatives with production subsidiaries and corporate offices in 41 countries and sales in more than 150.
12,215in total revenue (Million €)
264businesses and cooperatives